• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 04:17:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 527
Total: 527

Tuesday, the aftermath.....

Started by Mugwump, July 01, 2014, 05:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's really good this morning, it's still gloomy and drizzling, but is supposed to clear up for a nice day..... ;D ...Got a report that Ed, etal, are doing ok, now waiting to see how Pauline, and family, road out their's.....we had the girls and Manny hunkering down by the foot of the bed for most the night...it was just that kind of storm.....shazam, think if that was snow....LOL.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm glad that everything turned out good for you.  Hope that Ed and Pauline are good too.  Any word on Scott or was he in the clear?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I haven't heard from Scott, or Bob/Gale, or Greg yet....tho....it was a doozy, for sure....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Glad to hear you made it through OK Jon.  Hope the others did too.  We are now waiting to see what the storm off Cape Canaveral will bring us this weekend.  May be our 1st hurricane of the season here.
Barb

PaulineMi

It was loud, very strong winds and hard rain but we're ok here. Phones are out in a lot of places including the 911 lines. Our land line phones have been out since Saturday and cell phone reception where we live is very poor. With emergency lines being out it will probably be awhile before we're functional again.   And of course storms and rain most likely have plumbers busy.  We have calls in to three of them and no call backs since Sunday.

Waiting to hear from the rest of our forum friends. Glad you're okay Jon. Barb, I saw that the hurricane possibility is very real down there. Ma nature is busy this year.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...on the plus side..........fish are all VERY frisky right now.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 01, 2014, 12:22:35 PM
Hang in there all you guys!

Hey Ron !!!..you guys out travel'n in the 'Duckymobile"..???
Jon