• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 11:04:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 429
Total: 429

Sunday morning coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 29, 2014, 05:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...just aaaaahhhhh, that's so good  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Getting done with water changes

Pot 2............sittin down taken a break with an apple fritter :) (shhhh dont tell Mary, she went out to check out a garage sale and I snuck off to Caseys) and watching a newly formed blue smokey/blue ghost pair laying on a power head in the 90, and chasing off the others in the tank that dare get too close...........somebody is gonna get hurt :o

Mugwump

Ah, the old power head trick..... ;D ....mine usually head for the lift tube or thermometer...go figure?
Jon

PaulineMi

Enjoyed coffee and our morning sunroom relaxation ritual. Went downstairs...me to the fishroom, Doug to get his ice water.  Found a pile where our dog threw up. Cleaned and shampooed the area. Dumped shampooer water down the toilet.  Toilet bubbled and gurgled when flushed.  Small wet bar sink made the toilet bubble when Doug plunged the sink.  :o  I went back into the fishroom/basement backroom to get a towel.....phew, smelly.  The cistern kinda thing that sewage pipes go to is half full of stinky nasty water. 

Everything is bleached and cleaned up.  We're now waiting for the plumber to take care if the stinky standing water mess. Oh....and I covered my RO water unit with a towel. The last time the water softener salt delivery guy was here he told Doug about making RO water.  ::)

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...Wow, Pauline...quite an adventure  ;D.....start early morning wine yet?...LOL...I hope it all clears up neatly and working right...
Jon