• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 07:12:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 39
Total: 39

Wednesday already????

Started by Mugwump, June 25, 2014, 05:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the week is flying by.....boy the coffee is good this morning..MMMmmmm.... ;D

Calling for cooler temps and rain today....a little reprieve from that dang high humidity/dew points...it's been miserable here lately....blah....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EverythingAquatic

Cloudy today.  Our lows have been 65.  And right now it is 61 and windy.   Expected high...Only 75.  A nice change from the 90s, but thunder storms and rain in our forecast today.

So how are those angels doing?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Mugwump

Quote from: EverythingAquatic on June 25, 2014, 11:52:13 AM
Cloudy today.  Our lows have been 65.  And right now it is 61 and windy.   Expected high...Only 75.  A nice change from the 90s, but thunder storms and rain in our forecast today.

So how are those angels doing?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

getting along fine  ;D....I'll have to get a pic when I get a chance....they fit right in here. chow hounds...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

QuoteCalling for cooler temps and rain today

Plenty warm out here, 85 feeling like 105 while cutting the grass......or bailing the hay that USED to be a lawn. Guess I should have tried to cut it sooner  :-[

No rain here today ......yet.

Someone needs to turn the faucets off North and East of us though.......river is over its banks and pretty UG-AH-LEEEE.

Weird week for even this area with our river rescue teams working HARD overtime.......2 people drowned and were swept away while boating the past weekend..... and a small plane crashed into the river. Pilot survived but the passenger wasnt located until yesterday morning. :(

Mugwump

Well, it wasn't any cooler....rain/storms on and off most the day....30 mins here and there....

I saw the experimental aircraft crashed down that way...and I read somewhere that the Illinois was pretty high....dang, that's a BIG river too...it'll never reach you, tho the road may get dicey??

Grass...I'm not cutting til it dries out some....LOL....I did get it cut over the weekend, but it looks liked I didn't now....garden is overflowing it's bed....I hope you like tomatoes, etc.... ;D LOL
Jon

EdKaz

Quoteit'll never reach you, tho the road may get dicey??

If that river ever gets high enough to reach our house, we would be in DEEP water. Like........ Hey Noah, build another Ark deep.

On the bright side, I always did want to live on an island. :)

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on June 25, 2014, 04:54:57 PM
Quoteit'll never reach you, tho the road may get dicey??

If that river ever gets high enough to reach our house, we would be in DEEP water. Like........ Hey Noah, build another Ark deep.

On the bright side, I always did want to live on an island. :)

...by the land formations, it looks like it was up there once upon a time.. ;D.....LOL...
Jon