• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 10:49:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 45
Total: 45

Going to be a long day

Started by JR, June 11, 2014, 06:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

I am going to be a Tv star LOL. I have Fox coming to do a commercial of the shop today, Should be fun I hope. None of the guys want to be in it. I told them I would give them a little extra in there pay. That made it all ok it is funny what a little money will do.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wsantia1

That's sounds great JR. Hope you have loads of fun. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...very nice, have fun....yep, little cash does wonders....LOL.....tell Gomer to shut up and get in front of the camera...hehe.........grab a vid copy and pop it up so we can see it...if you can..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Careful with paying the guys to be in front of the camera.  Next thing you know they'll be going for their SAG cards.  ;D ;D ;D  Have fun.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Had a lot of fun today. Even my guys had fun. I asked them since they liked it so much if I still had to pay them extra. They were like you know it.

Mugwump

..you should have countered...how about a case, and a couple big pizza's?....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Is there any way you could get a copy of the commercial and post it for us to see?  I'd really enjoy seeing pics of your shop and you and the guys.
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Liz I may be able to I asked them if They could get me a copy. She said she would do what she could.

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on June 11, 2014, 08:27:12 PM
Liz I may be able to I asked them if They could get me a copy. She said she would do what she could.

Possibly one of your guys got some action on a phone..???...
Jon

LizStreithorst

My old stubby working woman's fingers will be crossed. 
Always move forward. Never look back.