• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 07:27:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 44
Total: 44

MTS for sale... LOL

Started by P4Angels, September 07, 2013, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Petco's $1/gallon tank sale is going on from 9/1 to 9/21 (http://bit.ly/15Hl8Bx).   The standard 10, 20, 20L, 29, 40 breeder, and 55 gallons.

Here's a $5 of $25 coupon for PALS rewards members for this weekend only 9/7 & 9/8:
   http://dealspl.us/images/coupon/43/petco-coupons_43166.gif

This means you can get tanks for less than a $1/gallon i.e. a 29 gallon tank for $25, a 40 breeder for $35, and a 55 gallon for $50.  Or grab three 10 gallons or a 10 + 20 for $25; two 20s for $35.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Wish that I had more room  ;D..still have two 20H's from the last sale.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

LOL...I'd hate to haul water up there.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

You could train Abby to carry buckets and the "demons"

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on September 07, 2013, 02:01:33 PM
You could train Abby to carry buckets and the "demons"

Yeah sure, the demons would be in the buckets... ;D..Manny anyway, he plays in the water bowl..
Jon

P4Angels2

1 good flush 1 less demon!!  :o

Mugwump

Jon

P4Angels2

oh now we know why they would watch you shave......you tried to flush them that day

P4Angels

Here is a product I need to find:

Mugwump

For nitrates???....if so, water changes are better....also, check your tap water, I've heard of some folks having nitrate in the tap....
Jon

P4Angels

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on September 07, 2013, 08:37:35 PM
Sorry no for MTS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.......oh brother, that bad, huh?.. ;D
Jon

b125killer

I get it  :P If it works don't tell my wife. She would like to find a cure. Me I kind of like MTS
Scott

ilroost

I think we all need that product