• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:27:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 737
Total: 737

Lazy dinner night...

Started by Mugwump, March 21, 2016, 05:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we each had a couple big bowls of soup.....tomato, of course  ;D....lots of crackers |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I had lunch today instead.  Corned beef on Rye ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...I'm thinking some ice cream in a bit... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I had everything that was left in the fridge. 2 pieces of short ribs, a slice of corned beef and a chicken leg along with the rest of my Caesar salad. It was good and now I am full and sleepy. I must have put on 5 pounds in the last week. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..just had a nice bowl of ice cream with Hershey's chocolate syrup on top....yup....getting tired here too.....ZZZZzZzzzzzzzz.... |^|

I don't want to crash too early tho....
Jon

Ron Sower

Applebee's tonight for the first time in a while. We've cut out eating sugar and wheat products. It's tough to do, especially when eating out. Lucy & I are cooking together and eating at home a lot more now. This, along with the Tumeric, has helped reduce a lot of my inflammation pain. No more bloated feelings after a meal. No reflex at night. I miss breads and sweets, but we're learning how to prepare fresher foods and use things like almond flour (not cheap!) instead of wheat flour. I like that I will have a chunk of 70% Cacao with my 3pm coffee break.,,!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron