• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 08:43:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 727
Total: 727

Well that sucked....

Started by Mugwump, October 30, 2016, 06:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....backed into a corner now.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

It's definitely not looking good for them   ???

Dennis

Mugwump

They should be able to win tonight's game.......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Yep... woulda, shoulda, coulda.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 30, 2016, 06:59:32 AM
Yep... woulda, shoulda, coulda.....

Dennis

I guess we'll know later tonight.....they have handled Bauer pretty well tho.... 2c2
Jon

BallAquatics

I keep hearing how they are BIG hitters...  maybe they'll bust loose tonight   huh

Makes no difference to me, so I guess the more drama the better  lol

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 30, 2016, 07:08:54 AM
I keep hearing how they are BIG hitters...  maybe they'll bust loose tonight   huh

Makes no difference to me, so I guess the more drama the better  lol

Dennis

Yes, the Cubs have some good bats.........but they've been pretty silent so far......

'drama' ?
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on October 30, 2016, 07:44:42 AM
'drama' ?

Yeah,  if the Indians win again tonight it's been a pretty boring series.  If on the other hand,the Cubs make a game of it, and tie it all up, it will be much more dramatic.  I thought the announcer nailed it when he said the crowd was yearning to bust loose, but the Cubs simply were not providing anything to get excited about.....

Dennis

Mugwump

He's was right....they are playing flat.....
Jon

waterboy

They are the cubs after all.  I think that the 100 years pressure is just too much for them. I would like to see them come back and win it, but it doesn't look good.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...got the W last night.....back to Cleveland...
Jon