• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:04:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 622
Total: 622

Hi Everybody

Started by JR, November 17, 2012, 01:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

First I would like to thank all of you for the prayers. It has been a rough 2 weeks. They got me all fixed up from the heart attack. While they were in there they broke a wire to my pace maker. Had to stay a little longer so they could fix that.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Well, we wouldn't want you short'n out....we'd be calling you 'sparky'..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Hey JR, it's great to have you back!

Dennis

b125killer

Hello JR, I'm happy to see your back. I hope your doing well and getting better. Thank  Patirica for keeping us posted while you were away.
Scott

LizStreithorst

It's good to see you back among us crazy people.  You almost gave poor Patricia a heart attack of her own from worry.  Do as she says and we will not see a repeat preformance.  You have a good wife.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jo

Hey JR!!! So glad to see you back! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
Jo

Mir

YAY!!! Welcome back! We missed you! :D

Now get back to work on those fish tanks and give us some new pics! lol
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

JR

Thank you Liz I do have a great wife. I think God for her every day. Mir it will be a while before I can do that.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Barb

Good to have you back JR!  Take it real easy for awhile.
Barb

Mir

Haha, I know. I'm just joking. Rest, and I hope you feel better! :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'