• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 05:40:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 586
Total: 586

Ok..it's Thursday....

Started by Mugwump, June 07, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.. what's happening gang  huh

....nothing really going on here...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Took Kobe to the groomer, did water changes on all tanks and now I'm on my second load of laundry.  Also transplanted a couple of plants. Relaxing in between. lol.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....wash done, fry water changes, and still putz'n.....LOL.........almost chill time tho...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Cultivated the garden. I think next year I am going to plant weeds.  They grow much faster than the stuff I planted this year.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Work was satisfying but I haven't done anything of any value since I got home.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 07, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
Work was satisfying but I haven't done anything of any value since I got home.

.....and the issue with that is..... huh huh huh huh huh huh...... ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

My issue with that is that it makes me feel old and worthless. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 07, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

...ya get a chance to take it slow for a bit......and you want to feel bum'd out?.......whoa....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2018, 06:32:21 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 07, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

...ya get a chance to take it slow for a bit......and you want to feel bum'd out?.......whoa....
...something's just wrong with that!....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's my damned back.  I don't mind being worthless for a day but I hate being worthless because I hurt.

Today is no different from yesterday.  Something's got to give.  Heck, I'm already stealing Tramadol from my dog who has the same thing as I.  I made an appt. with my doctor for Monday morning.  I'll 'fess up about stealing drugs from my dog.  I think that it's time I got a referral to a neurosurgeon.  God knows I don't want back surgery, but I'm taking 10 pills a day plus an antidepressant and other supplements. Everything I do works for a while and then I'm back to hurting again.  The longer I can't to physical stuff due to pain the weaker all my muscles get.  This is not me.  I expected to be indestructible until a tornado took all my critters and me away.  Forgive me for being such a complainer.  There are other people who's life is way worse than mine,