• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 05:33:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 795
Total: 795

Thursday, last of March

Started by Barb, March 31, 2022, 08:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi  Mug club folks!  Watch out tomorrow, April Fools Day!  Today the storm that hit Liz is getting here.  Just some wind and rain for awhile.  I will be glad for any rain, to wash away the pollen that covers everything.  I am not allergic, but it sure makes a mess and I can't open my windows.

Need to take 2 of my 4 cats to the vet for rabies vaccs. in a bit.  Then go visit my mom, which I do almost daily.  Will report back later on here how she is today.   You all have a good day,
Barb

LizStreithorst

It was a weird storm.  Hi winds with no rain during the daytime.  At night there was absolutely no wind but the rain came down in buckets.  I'm sure my newly planted veggies appreciated the rain.

This morning I'm cleaning the chicken house and re-bed it.  The shavings with the most poop will have to go on the compost heap.  The stuff with the least poop I'll use for mulching the veggies.  It's not a fun job but if I don't do it nobody else will.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hello Muggers of the Mug Club!...I hope you're all having a fine day..!

Eggs are gone this morning.... I really don't expect them to last any longer...it's a community tank...

We're heading to Florence for cards there this afternoon...so no aquarium room putzing today! :(
But we'll have fun with our special friends there.. ;D

Take car, friends...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hi Barb, Liz, Ron and everyone. That rain that is hitting Barb is headed this way. We already have some of the wind and the rain will arrive around dinner time. We won't get the worst of it but the weather people say that there may be tornadoes associated with it. 

Today is another day of doing nothing. It is 70 plus degrees which is welcomed but it is so windy that my allergies are now in full flare up. Hopefully like Barb said, the rain will wash away the pollen.

Barb I hope your mom is doing better today.

Have a great day everyone and as usual I'll check in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Mom update: went in about 1pm.  She was sound asleep and when she is I don't wake her.  But her room mate said she ate a good lunch. She was clean,  fresh clothing daily, or more often, hair brushed, bed made up and completely clean, room clean, I was pleased with what I saw.  Good care is all I ask now.  And she is getting it.
Barb

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.