• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 06:13:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 840
Total: 840

Tuesday rainy coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 07, 2017, 06:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's great !! |^|...it's mid 40's and stormed boomers all night long.....thunder storms the first week of February ??....yup....crazy, huh?.....

...more putz'n....nothing planned ....yet?... huh...something will pop up I'm sure... huh

now.....more coffee..it's really good this morn'n...MMMmmmm |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2....and raining hard....like a cow p'n on a flat rock... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Expecting some rain but it hasn't arrived yet. Supposed to clear up by noon and then the temps will go up to 65 degrees (it was 60 yesterday). Will try to get some water changes in this morning before the weather clears up.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's thundering big time here.  70 lb dogs are trying to get in my lap.  Rain is starting.  They say it gonna be another bad one with strong winds, hail and tornados.  I'm off to work now.  I bet all my appts. cancel.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...looks as if the rain will move on here soon.. huh   fog, misty as of now...

..Liz, careful on those wet roads....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I was right.  Got to work, checked my messages and everyone asked if they could postpone their appointments until tomorrow.  I'm back home now without much to do except to catch up on a few weeks of New Yorkers.

wsantia1

Rain stopped but still cloudy. Will go for Kobe's 3 mile walk this afternoon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It stopped for a while here, too.  The dogs were calm for a bit.  Then the winds picked up, the thunder started, and the rain came back in buckets.  There are 8 dogs, 1 cat, and one human in this house.  The only calm ones are the cat and the human huh