• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 07:37:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 409
Total: 409

Tuesday things

Started by Mugwump, July 02, 2019, 06:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....more heat and humidity as the heat decides to hang around.....we've had some rain, but mostly the light stuff.....even with the couple systems that went through and made a lot of noise....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..made it into the 90's again, good breeze....rain coming through late and tonight.....hope it's more than a drizzle..... |^|...but that'll work..better than nothing...

..errands and laundry done early so we're just putz'n now.....besides it's cooler in here  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They say 94 here.  I'm still whupped from mowing Sunday.  Can you believe that? 

I sat outside in the cool of the morning with my chicken with the hurt leg.  She can kind of walk and she kind of walks more outside than she does inside.  Inside she just sits on her ass so I'm trying to make her do more and get better.  If she can't walk more than kind of, I will have to do her in, and that's hard to do with any pet.  Then I did a dog, paid bills, and made a beer run. 

I think I'll make my meal of the day and then just chill until WC time.
Always move forward. Never look back.