• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 911
Total: 912

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallace

mim I guess I'm not stupid either
Dan

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 03, 2017, 06:20:11 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 03, 2017, 06:17:18 PM
yep....

Mugwump's has a lot of smart people. |^| |^| |^|

smart people  huh...oh crap ....there goes our neighborhood..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I resemble that remark.  Just because we be's smart don't mean that we ain't all a bit off mim

Quote from: Mugwump on January 03, 2017, 06:39:30 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 03, 2017, 06:20:11 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 03, 2017, 06:17:18 PM
yep....

Mugwump's has a lot of smart people. |^| |^| |^|

smart people  huh...oh crap ....there goes our neighborhood..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...something about this one..... huh

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

A security guard walking down US Highway 101 where there are towering stacks of hollow iron floats from
which the iron antisubmarine nets were suspended to protect the US ports during the World War II.
Jon

Mugwump

Beijing smog time-lapse
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 03, 2017, 06:06:40 PM
I can read it.  That means I'm not stupid.  Thank God.  I always worry about that.

Almost everyone can read it, I think. That's one reason there are so many typos in a lot of the stuff we read.  The human mind assumes too much for its own good and can't pick out the defects. Of course poor English helps too.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon