• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:09:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 907
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 906
Total: 906

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 30, 2016, 09:58:44 AM

Yep. That's the way I changed the most. When I was younger I used to look forward to those things. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I can, too.  It must be some kind of illness wfwf
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

....'Flying 'A'

..used to have one in town...

Jon

Mugwump

Billy Bob and Luther were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells Luther, "Yaw know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation. Only this year I'm gonna do it different. The last few years, I took your advice about where to go.

Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Earlene got pregnant.

Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Earlene got pregnant again.

Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if Earlene didn't get pregnant again."

Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?"

"I'm taking Earlene with me."
Jon

Mugwump

Men repair storm damage to Graf Zeppelin while flying over the Atlantic Ocean in 1934.
Jon

Mugwump

March 6, 1969 ? Astronaut Dave Scott emerges from the command module during the Apollo 9 Earth orbit mission, a prelude to lunar missions just a few months later.

Jon

Mugwump

Jon