• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:37:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 927
  • Online ever: 927
  • (Today at 02:17:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 915
Total: 916

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Self-portrait, Vivian Maier
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

This is coming first...

Dennis

LizStreithorst

My dislike of the former outweighs the beauty of the latter.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

The fall reminds me that winter is coming and I hate winter more than anything. The heat doesn't bother me but the cold keeps me inside and I hate that.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 25, 2016, 03:17:37 PM
The fall reminds me that winter is coming and I hate winter more than anything. The heat doesn't bother me but the cold keeps me inside and I hate that.

Amen, Dennis...........bring on the fall  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2016, 03:32:34 PM

You can have the fall and winter too. Keep it out there. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 25, 2016, 03:53:04 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2016, 03:32:34 PM

You can have the fall and winter too. Keep it out there. mim mim mim

..gee Willie, how soon you forget all the fun we had playing in the snow drifts....sub-zero cold air blow'n on us....the sliding on slick roads.... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Fall takes me back to a less complicated time in my life.  Hunting with my Dad, and working outside full time.  It will always be my favorite time of the year.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Spring for me.  The world that seems to be dead comes back to life.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon