• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:23:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 864
Total: 865

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 01, 2016, 05:36:48 AM
"We've just heard that in the English Channel, a ship carrying red paint has collided with a ship carrying purple paint. It is believed that both crews have been marooned."

Where's Lurch when you need him?  wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 01, 2016, 05:51:52 AM
"We've just heard that in the English Channel, a ship carrying red paint has collided with a ship carrying purple paint. It is believed that both crews have been marooned."

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 01, 2016, 06:04:57 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 01, 2016, 05:51:52 AM

You "Lurched" your own pun????   ??? ??? ???
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....had to do it.....LOL... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

It kills me when I wake up at 3 AM, can't go back to sleep, have read all my emails, checked all my FB updates, have looked over and revised my to-do list, sent an email to my business partner, and then there's nothing left to do but try to go back to sleep.... :'(  I have too much on my mind with tying up loose ends for the vacation. We leave tomorrow. I don't really like being gone for 2 weeks. I got baby fish and a worm farm that all need my TLC. Stan can do okay feeding the adult fish. But the babies may starve before I get home. I think the worms will do okay with just one or two feedings.

Glad you're up Mugs! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..neato....I may try that....  =;-)......
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Casualty, wood engraving, c. 1935-43, Donato Rico

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon