• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:44:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 927
  • Online ever: 927
  • (Today at 02:17:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 917
Total: 918

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

LOL  even on a 48" screen I can't read those.....

Dennis

Mugwump

What's a pirate say on his 81st birthday...

...to his Mexican friend?

Aye Matey, Juan!  w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 02, 2015, 08:23:04 AM

Aye Matey, Juan!  w!w

Okay...Someone ....it's time for a Lurch.  I just don't know how to put him up here...!!!   ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on December 01, 2015, 05:52:28 PM
What's a pirate say on his 80th birthday?

Aye Matey!
Quote from: Mugwump on December 02, 2015, 08:23:04 AM

Aye Matey, Juan!  w!w

Don't panic folks.....  happens each year about this time...  Jon's had just a bit too much egg nog  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

While playing poker, what did the captain say to his first mate when he spilled rum all over the cards?

ARRrrgh matey, swab the deck!!!!
Jon

Mugwump

Asked by a reporter why the pirate wore an eye patch...he replied..

?I was out on the deck lookin? at the sea when a seagull flew overhead and its droppin?s fell clear into me eye.?

The reporter was confused. ?That?s why you wear a patch on your eye??

The Captain responded, ?Well, I?d only had me hook for a few days!?
Jon

Mugwump

Pirate walks into a bar. Bartender says "you know you've got a steering wheel sticking out the front of your pants?"

Pirate says "yar! It's driving me nuts!"...nyuk nyuk nyuk...
Jon

Mugwump

What's really a pirate's favorite letter?

P! Because it's an R, but it's missing a leg!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Where did the pirate buy Christmas presents for little pirate children?

Toys-ARRRRRgh-Us!...................LOLOLOLOLOL...
Jon

Mugwump

What's a pirate's favorite pickup line?

AAAAArrrrrr ya free Saturday night?..... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon