• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 03:20:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 647
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 633
Total: 633

Friday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, January 20, 2017, 06:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what wonderful coffee this morn'n.......a balmy 38degs here at the moment, the rain is finishing up with drizzle...low 40's, low 50's tomorrow... |^|

General putz'n for the day....maybe an errand, or two.... huh...but something usually pops up  huh

....feels like a donut/sweet roll type morning  huh  ...they closed the bagel shop for some reason?...or maybe Jan knows if they just moved... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 and a good morning to you... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

nix70c

I'm moving in slow motion this morning! Anybody going out to the Greenwater auction this weekend? Real nice folks, just always on a bad weekend for us..

wsantia1

Coffee was great. Lots of rain today. Have company from out of town in for the weekend. Water changes done yesterday so just going to relax. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: nix70c on January 20, 2017, 10:21:46 AM
I'm moving in slow motion this morning! Anybody going out to the Greenwater auction this weekend? Real nice folks, just always on a bad weekend for us..

..myself, I'm not big on auctions....
Jon

Mugwump

...haven't seen the sun all day....blah....and rain might be moving back through here too.....blah blah blah.....oh well huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...finally getting over the stomach bug today...I was a mess yesterday...not coffee for 2 days...maybe tomorrow...

...rainy here in the desert for a few days...I must be getting better cause now I'm getting restless and quit ppuking my guts ou...but now my sides are really sore... wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 20, 2017, 06:32:33 PM
...finally getting over the stomach bug today...I was a mess yesterday...not coffee for 2 days...maybe tomorrow...

...rainy here in the desert for a few days...I must be getting better cause now I'm getting restless and quit ppuking my guts ou...but now my sides are really sore... wfwf

...ouch.....chicken soup.....chicken broth, etc.....bing badda boom....you'll feel better
Jon