• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 12:50:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 862
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 864
Total: 864

Thursday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 31, 2019, 04:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and the coffee is very, very good..... |^|..MMMmmmmm

..23below and dropping.....a record breaking 28 below in a couple hours.....then actually warming to near 5 below as snow moves in....maybe 3"  huh

...early errand then some basic putz'n..... ;)...we'll see what comes along....?

...more coffee...then out to turn the Tahoe off from warming up...I could have just pulled the battery and brought it in...but easier to just start it every once in a bit.... :)

brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....another very good one too..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

fishhead0103666

Aye pass the coffee over here, falling asl
Dreaming of more catfish...

wsantia1

Great coffee over here. It's was 5 degrees when I woke up. Supposed to be going up to 23 by 4:00 pm.

Staying inside today. Surely there will be some putzing time.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...i won't talk about my weather today...dont want it to come back and bite me in the butt...also, can't stand to see or hear grown men and women cry 8) :P...

...yesterday was a busy day....met a young lady in Mesa in the morning to trade her 2 Congo Tetras for another brassy  colored angel...also took her some plants and gave a quit lesson on growing them...the water in her container is between 900-1000ppm total hardness....and I thought mine was hard at 490+/-!!!..... I've been slowly acclimating this one and later today will let it join the others in the 125g...

...then I got Lucy's cousin who is staying over in Mesa to come meet me at the paralegal's office to sign over the contract to purchase a place in here to live...

...then later a lady from west of Phoenix came to pick up a pair of the blue pearl scale plats Liz sent me...

...whew... I'm tired already today just reading all this...!!! wfwf

...i guess this should have go e under another topic since it was yesterday!...sorry! :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 31, 2019, 09:50:50 AM
...i won't talk about my weather today...dont want it to come back and bite me in the butt...also, can't stand to see or hear grown men and women cry 8) :P...

...yesterday was a busy day....met a young lady in Mesa in the morning to trade her 2 Congo Tetras for another brassy  colored angel...also took her some plants and gave a quit lesson on growing them...the water in her container is between 900-1000ppm total hardness....and I thought mine was hard at 490+/-!!!..... I've been slowly acclimating this one and later today will let it join the others in the 125g...

...then I got Lucy's cousin who is staying over in Mesa to come meet me at the paralegal's office to sign over the contract to purchase a place in here to live...

...then later a lady from west of Phoenix came to pick up a pair of the blue pearl scale plats Liz sent me...

...i guess this should have go e under another topic since it was yesterday!...sorry! :(

...a busy day...dayam......and lots of driving too....you should have been pooped  huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 31, 2019, 10:18:29 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 31, 2019, 09:50:50 AM

...a busy day...dayam......and lots of driving too....you should have been pooped  huh
... i was!... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon