• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:07:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:06:40 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 928
Total: 929

Coffee on a Tuesday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, January 22, 2019, 03:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning all.....coffee's brewing...grab your cups... ;)

..12 degs presently....heading to near 30degs....snow...to rain later..changing to ice overnight...then snow again by tomorrow morn'n

...one quick trip out mid morning...then back to do some fish room pitz'n... |^|

...coffee's done.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

fishhead0103666

Dreaming of more catfish...

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good afternoon. Just getting home after being out since early this morning running errand. Coffee was great and I may have another cup or two in a few minutes.

It was real cold this morning but now it is up to 30 degrees with plenty of sunshine. Feel quite balmy out there because there is no wind.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 22, 2019, 12:26:20 PM
Good afternoon. Just getting home after being out since early this morning running errand. Coffee was great and I may have another cup or two in a few minutes.

It was real cold this morning but now it is up to 30 degrees with plenty of sunshine. Feel quite balmy out there because there is no wind.

..we just got back...the roads areicy...really icy now....strong winds too...it'll change to snow later this PM.....they've closed the schools early and the buses are already driving them home...it'll get much worse before getting better tomorrow sometime.......fresh pot started....that's it as far as going out..... |^|
Jon