• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 02:28:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,354
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 779
Total: 780

Pinoy Leopard's spawn..

Started by Mugwump, April 13, 2015, 08:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A pleasant surprise this morn'n....they laid a nice spawn...considering pulling it... ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Put up a picture or 2 of the parents. Then those of us who haven't kept up with angels for 25 years can see what you're talkin bout.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Nice looking fish Jon. Not my cup of tea but still nice.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

Maybe this will be spawn I get mine from? ;D Hopefully. I have a tank all ready for some. lol ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 13, 2015, 11:03:42 AM
Maybe this will be spawn I get mine from? ;D Hopefully. I have a tank all ready for some. lol ;D ;D ;D

LOL...maybe I should pull them then....??
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2015, 11:07:37 AM

Only if it feels right Jon.  I am a very patient man. lol 8)
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 13, 2015, 11:09:53 AM

What's your timetable for getting some new stock in....??
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2015, 11:15:42 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 13, 2015, 11:09:53 AM

What's your timetable for getting some new stock in....??

No time table right now. Just that if I were to get any new Angels those would be the ones. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

LizStreithorst

They are very nice.  Aren't they what you say I should be crossing with my half blacks?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 13, 2015, 11:22:31 AM
They are very nice.  Aren't they what you say I should be crossing with my half blacks?

No, these are 'Pinoy' and carry the 'dark' genes.....you don't want HB lace do you?....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.