• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:37:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 693
Total: 693

Labor Day Monday

Started by Mugwump, September 02, 2013, 06:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Wonderful morning, cool, sunny, nice northerly breeze....AAAaaaaahhhh...I'll open up the fish room and air it out good. Then it'll be finishing up the water changes and putzing around. We need to move some fry to bigger tanks, those tanks I got cleaned yesterday morning. BN's need some moving too, we've got a several tens with fry that can use some space, also. I really need to either chuck out some equipment and things....or clean em up and sell em at the swap...??...old HOB's, lights, etc...funny how the clutter catches up with ya...LOL...I can be a pack rat anyway ;D
   Pork Chops on the grill later....MMMmmmm....maybe with some 'Sweet Baby Ray's'..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

While quite cloudy it's a nice cool morning here also. Gonna grill steaks and a lobster tail later.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I'll be playing in the fish room all day then making Steak au Poivre for dinner.
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Looks like rain here. Going to get back to my fish today. Been spending to many hours at the shop getting it open. Going to grill T bone today.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

Still hot and muggy here.  Forecast calls for 70's tomorrow.  Was in the fish room early, spend more time tomorrow.  Got fish going to Melbourne FL tomorrow.  Last week it was Port Charlotte...  I must be living right.  LOL

Dennis

b125killer

It's been a good day. I got fry moved from the 2.5 gallon into a bigger tank. I got all the water changes done. now it's time for me to relax.
Scott

Mugwump

Ta da !!!...the grill is lit.....pork chops go on in a bit.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson