• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 03:04:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 760
Total: 760

Some more Practice Pics

Started by wsantia1, February 19, 2016, 05:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

My Mega Clown kicked the male snot out of the cave. Also a Super veil Blue Marble Pair.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm generally not fond of superveils but that fish is a beauty.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 19, 2016, 05:38:21 PM

Thanks Liz. I am not generally crazy about them either but these two paired up. They are min a community tank ans have spawned twice. I keep going back and forth about whether to keep a spawn by them. I have another pair than is a standard and a veil that may be a better option. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 19, 2016, 05:42:49 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 19, 2016, 05:38:21 PM

Thanks Liz. I am not generally crazy about them either but these two paired up. They are min a community tank ans have spawned twice. I keep going back and forth about whether to keep a spawn by them. I have another pair than is a standard and a veil that may be a better option. huh

Why not simply repair those two pairs and have the best of both worlds ??     SV to std, and SV to V..... w!w w!w w!w w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

This is my other Blue Marble Pair (not superveils).
Willie

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 19, 2016, 05:51:45 PM
This is my other Blue Marble Pair (not superveils).

Thanks. I really like this pair. I have to move them into a breeding tank. They are in a 55 with the petricolas and a sibling Plat pair that I have decided not to use but have no place to put. huh
Willie

Mugwump

...have you tinkered with slickpic yet...?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2016, 05:47:05 AM
...have you tinkered with slickpic yet...?

Not yet. Maybe later today. mim
Willie