• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 08:18:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 738
Total: 738

Here Ya go Liz

Started by EdKaz, November 29, 2014, 03:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

Your Male doing the daddy thing with his current partner

Your female....welp, seems she needs another whack at it.(Or 2) The wigglin of HER work seems to be too much for her to take so far and gulp, slurp, belch, gone  ::)

Pretty sure she will come around to being a good momma.... with a lil help from your male here though.

Mugwump

Liz has blue smokies???.....you holding out on us girl?????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

NO.........Ed has blue smokeys  ::)

The Male in this video is one of the fish Liz wanted.

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on November 29, 2014, 04:24:50 PM
NO.........Ed has blue smokeys  ::)

The Male in this video is one of the fish Liz wanted.

LOL...okie dokie... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Another Pair Here with wigglers goin to the swap

LizStreithorst

I'm so happy that your male did as you'd hoped.  I'l be keeping my fingers crossed that the female I chose for him.  Both fish are are works of art, but there is something about that female.  Thanks for the video, Ed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

EdKaz

This male HAS been a for sure thing.......this was the pairs 3rd "successful" spawn , its the female that needs the practice.

LizStreithorst

My female or the one in the video?  Heck, the female in the vid is doing just fine!
Always move forward. Never look back.