• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 06:09:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 740
Total: 740

New Years weekend...

Started by Mugwump, December 29, 2017, 07:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....Good old New Years, we'll stay in as it's nothing but 'amateur hour' out there, like every year......too many drunk nuts on the roads....tho we may venture out for a late afternoon dinner somewhere......we received a couple gift cards for Christmas....Chili's and The Texas Steakhouse....both are pretty good here... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

New years eve and black Friday. Two days I always make it a point to stay in. 
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on December 29, 2017, 08:54:30 AM
New years eve and black Friday. Two days I always make it a point to stay in.

Amen.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Dance/Part at the clubhouse...and/or a bonfire in the adjacent neighborhood...all is close to home...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 29, 2017, 02:25:02 PM
...Dance/Part at the clubhouse...and/or a bonfire in the adjacent neighborhood...all is close to home...

I vote for the bonfire...... |^|.....take weiners, marshmallows, chocolate, and Grahams along  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 29, 2017, 02:28:25 PM

I vote for the bonfire...... |^|.....take weiners, marshmallows, chocolate, and Grahams along  |^|
...already paid for the dance...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 29, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

....cool............myself, I'd rather be outside huh..........you could drop by the other one later?.....a few cold ones around the fire  ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 29, 2017, 03:01:56 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 29, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

...could be that way...we'll see...

....cool............myself, I'd rather be outside huh..........you could drop by the other one later?.....a few cold ones around the fire  ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I'll eventually get down to DC where Vikki and I (along with her two kids) will spend the night watching the ball drop on TV. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.