• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:19:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 574
Total: 574

Monday's eats....

Started by Mugwump, October 24, 2016, 12:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Jan started a nice big pot of chili  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...perfect day for it..  8)    MMMmmmmm....smells good in here.......just turned if off to let it work some now....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...re-heating now.....I can see us eating early tonight  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on October 24, 2016, 02:37:26 PM
...re-heating now.....I can see us eating early tonight  |^|

..corn bread is almost done !  ;D.....I'm starved... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Pizza so far. I have some chicken & leftover beef stew but I had a late lunch and I'm trying to hold my weight down with all of the holidays coming up. I am down 10 pounds since the beginning of the year but still up 10 pounds from my Illinois weight.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...had two big bowls and finished off the corn bread.....AAAaaaaahhhh....amply stuffed, yeppers  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

My roast was perfection.  Alas I didn't get a chance to eat it hot.  The gas guy showed up later than I expected.  He didn't have the correct fittings to do the job but the guy liked to talk.  He talked and talked and talked and talked until it was time for WC.  Then it was time to feed the horses.  I'm having a sandwich on rye with butter, mayo, and a leaf of lettuce.

I'll make a tip roast the same way again.  It's very flavorful and although not as tender as a rib roast much less expensive.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 24, 2016, 05:49:17 PM
My roast was perfection.  Alas I didn't get a chance to eat it hot.  The gas guy showed up later than I expected.  He didn't have the correct fittings to do the job but the guy liked to talk.  He talked and talked and talked and talked until it was time for WC.  Then it was time to feed the horses.  I'm having a sandwich on rye with butter, mayo, and a leaf of lettuce.

I'll make a tip roast the same way again.  It's very flavorful and although not as tender as a rib roast much less expensive.

....beef is always good....MMMm..reminds me....it's Pot Roast weather time... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon