• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:17:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 766
Total: 766

Tonights the night!

Started by DylanJkfish, April 10, 2014, 01:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanJkfish

Proms tonight! Getting on the party bus (just some friends and i) at 4 then off to ATL for dinner!! Wont be home till late haha... Doesnt end till 11:15 then going to a friends house for an after party :p gonna be a great night. May post some pictures tomorrow, not sure yet!

Mugwump

Quote from: DylanJkfish on April 10, 2014, 01:20:25 PM
Proms tonight! Getting on the party bus (just some friends and i) at 4 then off to ATL for dinner!! Wont be home till late haha... Doesnt end till 11:15 then going to a friends house for an after party :p gonna be a great night. May post some pictures tomorrow, not sure yet!

Enjoy and be safe.... ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

Hmmmmm.....
Right about now you are probably having a giant blast kiddo!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.....how'd it go??....got pics?...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Are you kidding, Mugs? You really think he's awake yet? Or better yet, even gone to bed yet?!!
;D :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

DylanJkfish

Haha it was fun! Dancing is not my fortay so that lasted hmmm like 5 minutes bahaha... But getting to be out with friends was a blast! Thank god for spring break though.. Sleep will be nice after last night haha
Moms got all the pictures on her camera so when she gets them on the computer ill post a few.

Only 4 weeks till schools out, the cruise and my 17th birthday!! Cant wait!!

Ron Sower

Whoaaaaa!  He IS awake before noon!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: DylanJkfish on April 11, 2014, 10:27:02 AM
Haha it was fun! Dancing is not my fortay so that lasted hmmm like 5 minutes bahaha... But getting to be out with friends was a blast! Thank god for spring break though.. Sleep will be nice after last night haha
Moms got all the pictures on her camera so when she gets them on the computer ill post a few.

Only 4 weeks till schools out, the cruise and my 17th birthday!! Cant wait!!

Cruise ?????????....whoa....nice ;D
Jon