• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:30:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 872
Total: 872

Really Nice Thursday

Started by wsantia1, December 16, 2021, 04:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. It was a beautiful weather day with the temp getting up to 65 degrees with plenty of sunshine. It is still 61 degrees as the sun has set for the day. It was nice to have great warm weather without bugs for a change.

I didn't get much done today but that was the plan. Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and got all of my meds refilled. I should be good shape for a couple of months. mim

Have a great evening everyone.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good evening Willie, also very warm here, so strange to see 70+ in mid Dec.  Sat. is to be 77!  I took another road trip today, 160 miles round trip, to visit a sickly friend.  She is 76 with multiple issues.  I will go back soon.  But I am tired tonight so will take it easy for the rest of the day.  You all do the same,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Warm here too.  Azaleas and Knockout Roses are in full bloom.  At least I'm not the only one confused by this weather.

Chef Andy stopped by this morning with a box of sponge filters for me.  We had a great visit.  I've been busting it ever since and as soon as the water storage containers fill up I'll be in a nice hot tub soaking my old bones.
Always move forward. Never look back.