• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:43:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 561
Total: 561

Very Pleased with Captain Bob

Started by LizStreithorst, November 16, 2012, 02:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Today I received my 1.5 mm sinking pellets especially made for me with out color enhancers.  I tossed some to my Discus.  Now, if you don't know, Discus are slow eaters.  They're slow in everything they do.  But one fish tried a pellet and all of a sudden the entire 2 tanks of Discus were down on the bottom happily grazing.  It really surprised me because pellets are generally my Discus' LEAST favorite food.  If the fish say the food is good, I say the food is good. 

He also sent me samples of flake and food that my Eldlers like; Guppy Frenzy, and Top Secret.  The service was great too.  He made 3lbs of food to my specs on Monday and I got it today.  Next time I need dry food, he'll be the man I'll go to.  I'm impressed.  Thanks Bob.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Yep, good man, good food......I knew you would like the foods.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Thanks Liz and Jon. It's nice to be appreciated.

b125killer

My fish love Captain Bobs food. He is such a good man.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on November 16, 2012, 04:54:15 PM
My fish love Captain Bobs food. He is such a good man.

Like any good cook, the proof is in the food.....anyone ever munch some frenzy??..kinda looks like grapenuts...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson