• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 11:36:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 540
Total: 540

Brain.FM

Started by BallAquatics, February 07, 2017, 11:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Run across this and thought some of you may be interested.....  It's an audio app that supposedly helps you focus (or relax, depending on what you're going for) and be more productive. It's scientific or something - yada, yada. It may be worth trying out the free version to see if it does anything for you.

https://brain.fm/

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 07, 2017, 11:36:09 AM
Run across this and thought some of you may be interested.....  It's an audio app that supposedly helps you focus (or relax, depending on what you're going for) and be more productive. It's scientific or something - yada, yada. It may be worth trying out the free version to see if it does anything for you.

https://brain.fm/

Dennis

All I saw was 'pinky'....??

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You did better than I did.  It wouldn't let me see anything unless I paid money.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

That's bazar.  I signed up using Chrome, and if I use the link here with FireFox it let's me complete the FREE sign up.   huh

From what I've seen so far, you're not missing anything.....  I find it rather distracting.  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

I signed in but I had to copy the link here and then launch it from the Windows 10 browser. It took me to the free page.

My ear phones don't work on the computer I am on but I was able to listen to some of it through my speakers. I'll check it out later when I am in the right frame of mind. lol.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.