• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:39:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 757
Total: 757

I want one.....

Started by BallAquatics, May 03, 2013, 10:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

If any of you are having trouble deciding what to get me for Christmas, let me point you in the right direction.....

It's an all electric 740 HP Mercedes-Benz.  Love that color, reminds me of my '67 Chevelle.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2013/03/mercedes-benz-sls-electric/all/

Dennis

Mugwump

Sure, and you get me one in 'Mopar' red...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Dennis you will have to sell a lot of danios to raise the $500,000+ to buy that car.  Lol.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

I wonder how many boxes of fish you can get in the trunk???

Dennis

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 03, 2013, 01:21:56 PM
Dennis you will have to sell a lot of danios to raise the $500,000+ to buy that car.  Lol.

;D ;D ;D

Just dreaming over here Pauline.....  I've always said I'd never pay more for a car than we paid for our first house, and I really haven't changed my mind, but it sure is pretty to look at!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It is indeed beautiful to look at.  Gull wings rock.  And this one is electric?  How totally cool.  I want one too. but since that will never happen, I will enjoy the fact that it exists.  Thanks for the pic.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Frank The Plumber

I will stick to my 69 mustang triple black with a 428 SCJ stroked to 572 and all of the modern upgrades that make it stick to the road. I'll even put a supercharger on it and run it on ethanol so you can call me green and I can pop 1300 ponies.

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

wiggs

Blue is my favorite color!  ;D
Jan

JR

That is one fine car. Frank it sounds like you have one nice ride. Love the old Fords and Mercs
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day