• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:29:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,348
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 757
Total: 758

Wednesday......

Started by Mugwump, January 03, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...still some light snow here now....nothing much tho....I hope Willie's stocking up...that east coast storm looks to be a doozy.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..I'll be damned....the sun is out....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

We had a heat wave.  Low was 22 high was 42.  Still no paying customers at work but a call for an appointment for tomorrow!  I groomed 3 of my own.  I'm waiting for the vet to appear to check out the horse.  He's always late but it's not because he's lazy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Today is my and Bill's birthday.  I spent most of it in the ER with my mom who fell at home this morning.  She is almost 94, but only a little hurt thank goodness.  Now we wait for the 10" of snow tonight.  What a day......

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on January 03, 2018, 04:18:26 PM
Today is my and Bill's birthday.  I spent most of it in the ER with my mom who fell at home this morning.  She is almost 94, but only a little hurt thank goodness.  Now we wait for the 10" of snow tonight.  What a day......
I hope your Mom is feeling better real soon....

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!1
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I see Willie has been logged in a bit......he must be out shoveling.... huh ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on January 03, 2018, 04:18:26 PM
...Happy Birthday you two...

I sure hope you Mom does well!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron