• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 09:11:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 516
Total: 516

We need another contest....

Started by Mugwump, June 05, 2014, 06:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A big thanks to Aron for a beautiful piece of work. Enjoy willie... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Willy please send me your address via PM and congrats
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels2

Congrats Willie you will definitely love it!!!

wsantia1

Thanks again everybody.  I have a spot picked out in my fish/office room to hang it up on.  I am very pleased and fortunate to be able to hang this above my computer work station so I can look at it every time I'm on the computer. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Scott

BallAquatics

PaulineMi

Congratulations Willie!  And it was so nice of Jon and Aron to make this happen.   ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 11, 2014, 08:11:25 AM
Congratulations Willie!  And it was so nice of Jon and Aron to make this happen.   ;D

All kudos go to Aron for his fine wood working skills, and generous offer..... ;D...it is a neato prize... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It was indeed generous of Aron.  We have never had a prize so good.  How often do you get to pick a number and may be win a unique work. 

Thanks, Aron.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Attached is a picture of my contest prize. It is absolutely beautiful. Thanks Aron for donating this to the contest and thank you to everyone else that made this possible. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Jon

P4Angels

Alright folks, the door prize for the July meeting of the Angelfish society is going to one of these intarsia angelfish. If you are on the fence about being a member spend the $5.00 yearly membership and get other opportunities to win.  On a side-note I'm currently working on a discus pattern so may be in a couple months we can do this again....  Keep an eye out and get your numbers ready....

(any other ideas for projects please PM me and I will see what I can do)
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

wsantia1

Quote from: P4Angels on June 19, 2014, 02:16:23 PM
Alright folks, the door prize for the July meeting of the Angelfish society is going to one of these intarsia angelfish. If you are on the fence about being a member spend the $5.00 yearly membership and get other opportunities to win.  On a side-note I'm currently working on a discus pattern so may be in a couple months we can do this again....  Keep an eye out and get your numbers ready....

(any other ideas for projects please PM me and I will see what I can do)

I'll make note of that in the agenda for the July membership meeting.  I can even attach a photo. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Ron Sower

That's really nice Aron!  I love mine that I got at the auction.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron