• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 11:43:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

GCCA swap tomorrow.....

Started by Mugwump, April 26, 2014, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....come on down for the fun and the bargains  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

We've got all the dry goods stuffed into the car along with #25 of Plant-Tastic. A few fish and worm cultures get loaded in tomorrow morning. I guess we're ready.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on April 26, 2014, 06:48:34 PM
We've got all the dry goods stuffed into the car along with #25 of Plant-Tastic. A few fish and worm cultures get loaded in tomorrow morning. I guess we're ready.

Tanks, cart, and a few other things loaded here too.....fish and extra water in the morn'n, also...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

And again life gets in the way. Wont be able to make this one. Dang it!!

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on April 26, 2014, 08:00:24 PM
And again life gets in the way. Wont be able to make this one. Dang it!!

What????...again??...oh no..........you may need to plan your vacation around the fall swap schedule....LOL.....be safe out there....
Jon

b125killer

I can hardly wait, it's going to be a fun day.
Scott

wsantia1

Have lots of fun and sell lots of fish. ;D  I wish I were going. ::)  They have a couple of little things going on out here but nothing like GCCA. :o 

I'm going to hook up with the Capital Cichlid Ass. (CCA) as they have monthly meetings and auctions and are not that far from me. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JR

Jon you have all the fun I wish they had something in Dayton just anything would make me happy
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

It was a wonderful day, we all had a real great time. Bob's wife Gale came with him..it was so good to see her doing well....got me a hug too....what good folks. Frank sold out by 11:30 or so....we sold out by 12:30 except for a couple bags of BN's.....the place was packed and everyone was in a buying mood...I'll throw some pics up in a bit...

Jr....doesn't Cincinnati have a club???....I know Columbus does.... ;D
Jon

JR

I cant drive after night. Patty does not drive any more
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on April 27, 2014, 05:47:03 PM
I cant drive after night. Patty does not drive any more

Try some of the 'Friars'...might be a fish club, or something, over at the Univ.???
Jon