• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:32:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 490
Total: 491

We're fast approaching...

Started by Mugwump, March 26, 2014, 06:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...25,000 posts....and it seems like yesterday that we started up....thanks folks, we're not the busiest forum on the web....but we're the friendliest  ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Congratulations Jon!  A well done and very friendly forum you have here!  Sorry I have been gone a lot lately, very little online time recently, but I check in when I have a few minutes.  Continued success to you!
Barb ;D :)

wsantia1

Congrats.  It sure is a fun forum and educational too.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

My thanks go out to Dennis, our man behind the scenes ;D...thanks, my friend.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Congratulations Jon and Dennis.  Thanks  for running the best form on the web.
Scott

PaulineMi

A huge thank you Jon and Dennis. Both of you and the other pleasant folks on this forum have made this the friendliest place to visit on the net.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

I'm really comfortable on here.  A lot of maturity in our clan!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I remember a fish forum a long time ago that billed itself as the friendliest forum on the internet.  It was not true.  That forum is no longer in existence.  Imagine that...Thanks to good ole Muggums this place is what that one could never be.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...whoa, we blew past the 25,000 mark in a hurry ;D......

Jon

wsantia1

Do you know who had the 25,000th post? ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 28, 2014, 06:01:26 AM

I'm not sure.....I was kinda watching for it, but it flew by.... ;D......either Me, Bill, or Liz..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

[quote  link=topic=2951.msg25216#msg25216 date=1396004644]

I'm not sure.....I was kinda watching for it, but it flew by.... ;D......either Me, Bill, or Liz..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Maybe we could have a door prize for the 50,000th post.  LOL  ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 28, 2014, 06:09:42 AM
[quote  link=topic=2951.msg25216#msg25216 date=1396004644]

good idea....if we can remember to do it...LOL... ;D

Maybe we could have a door prize for the 50,000th post.  LOL  ;D
[/quote]
Jon