• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 02:01:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

New Years eve...

Started by Mugwump, December 26, 2016, 10:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...going out?...stay'n in?........it's amateur night, it's likely pizza, pop corn, movie night for us.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

We always stay in on New Years eve.  Usually a football game or two to watch on TV and always plenty to read on the Kindle.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...we got an Appleby's gift card for Christmas from #1's family.....we may go over there in the 'eve' afternoon for a late lunch  |^|...plenty of time to get back home before the idiots start their partying..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I try to not go out but I usually get dragged out anyway. I'll see how long I can holdout this year.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I will have a blast.  I've got it all planned out.  It will be a peaceful blast that would put most folks to sleep. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

We don't go anywhere on New Years Eve. If I'm still awake at midnight I'll go out and see if I can hear a distant gunshot.
Dan

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 26, 2016, 03:45:46 PM
I try to not go out but I usually get dragged out anyway. I'll see how long I can holdout this year.

So far I am not doing anything and that's the way I like it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

We stay in on amature night. The nieghbor across the street will wake us up at midnight with his anuall nuisance fireworks.

Mugwump

Jon

ilroost

Never go out on new years eve. Grandkids are staying with us so their mom and dad can go out

LizStreithorst

Went to the store because I forgot to take my list yesterday.  I did pretty remembering the stuff I needed, but of course I missed a few things (heavy cream, shallots and chives)  I moved Angel kids.  The roast is in the oven.  It's not nice outside.  I have no choice but to tidy up the house.

wallace

We are trying to get some outdoor work done, like cleaning the coops and bringing hay over, because its supposed to snow and then drop down to 3 degrees for a few mornings. When it gets that cold I need to have light bulbs on in the pumphouses for a bit of heat... the incandescent kind, not these cold LED types.
Dan

LizStreithorst

The lowest the temperature ever dropped hear is 12 degrees.  My husband put a light on the pump and I made blocks of hay in the goat barn to they could  snuggle up.

Mugwump

I can't find a good 'Hellzapoppin'n' copy yet....so ....

Jon

Mugwump

Jon