• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 02:22:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 635
Total: 635

Any weekend plans??

Started by Mugwump, January 23, 2015, 07:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

We're headed to the swap on Sunday....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Taking 6 adult koi to the tank at the shop and after work taking 15 adult koi and 6 adult half blacks to my lfs.  I need the tank space so I gave him a huge deal. 

Moving the fry from the pair that belongs to the Josh who is not our Josh from the 60 wide to a 120.  Just this evening I moved my keeper pair with their fry from a 40 to a 60 wide. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

GraphicGr8s

Going to make love to a beautiful woman for 2 days straight.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Tomorrow will be mostly swap prep...and loading a few things in the Tahoe.. then relaxing....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on January 23, 2015, 08:21:00 PM
Going to make love to a beautiful woman for 2 days straight.

LOL.......sleeping in on Monday, eh?.... ;D
Jon

Rjb3

Gotta work tomorrow. I'll load the truck after work so it's ready Sunday morning. We're dragging Steve along. Gale,too. She wants to attend our last GCCA swap. I hope she doesn't get arrested.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 23, 2015, 08:38:42 PM
Gotta work tomorrow. I'll load the truck after work so it's ready Sunday morning. We're dragging Steve along. Gale,too. She wants to attend our last GCCA swap. I hope she doesn't get arrested.
[/b]

LOL.....it'll be an interesting day for sure then...........any news on table relo yet??     
Jon

Rjb3

Not a word. I don't expect an answer.

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

I have company in from out of town. Going to be a good weekend no matter how the weather is. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..most excellent, Willie.... ;D....here's wishing you a fun time....
Jon

b125killer

I'm going to my son's robotic compatition today And the swap on Sunday. I'm more excited about the swap. I'm getting some sterbi corydoras from Cathy. They'll go in the discus tank after the quarantine.
Scott

Barb

Pouring rain here since noon yesterday, hope it lets up soon.  Just more packing up, throwing out stuff, and looking around at all the work ahead of me in the coming month.  And trying hard not to get hurt or sick.  Our new house is all finished, we can start moving Thurs. eve.
Barb

PaulineMi

Great news Barb!  I bet you are thrilled.  :)  Take care of yourself during the move and also enjoy the mid move annual cruise.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

That's great news Barb......now a slow and steady move.....plus a nice cruise...then finish it off......
Jon