• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 02:43:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 618
Total: 618

Hey Scott.......

Started by Mugwump, January 19, 2015, 08:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..isn't today new job day??.....you're are going to like working days a whole bunch..... ;D....remember to have fun.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I'm working days but it still the same shop. They counter offered what Abbott was given me. It's easyer to stay then start a new job. So far it is that bad. I'm tired, i didn't get to sleep until 2am and was up at 4am.
Scott

Mugwump

I worked 'grave yard' shift for quite awhile....when I went to days it took me a bit to get my sleep schedule adjusted......but once it did, it's terrific... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It was nice to coming  home taking a shower and eat a hot meal. I usually get leftover whatever i can find. Then i did my water changes cleaned filters and still have time to play online. I could get use to this first shift stuff.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 19, 2015, 08:08:26 PM
It was nice to coming  home taking a shower and eat a hot meal. I usually get leftover whatever i can find. Then i did my water changes cleaned filters and still have time to play online. I could get use to this first shift stuff.

+1
Jon