• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 12:40:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 580
Total: 581

Stuck at home today....

Started by Ron Sower, January 11, 2015, 03:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Well, I woke up this morning with a virus that's keeping me close to the bathroom! Just sitting in the den watching the Green Bay-Dallas game. Rooting for Green Bay.

Anyway, I was going to one of my favorite LFS today and now I can't.  Poor me!!!  :'(

Looks like most of us are away form the forum today. I figure the GCCA Swap has a bunch of us there. Rjb3, BillT, LizStreithorst, good to see you on line now!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Hope you are feeling better soon Ron.  It sucks to be sick....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 11, 2015, 03:05:59 PM
Well, I woke up this morning with a virus that's keeping me close to the bathroom! Just sitting in the den watching the Green Bay-Dallas game. Rooting for Green Bay.

Anyway, I was going to one of my favorite LFS today and now I can't.  Poor me!!!  :'(

Looks like most of us are away form the forum today. I figure the GCCA Swap has a bunch of us there. Rjb3, BillT, LizStreithorst, good to see you on line now!

Sorry, we got wrapped up in the fish room....big changes all around, scrubbing algae, moving fry, yada yada....tunes were on too...time flew by tho....even tho the water main in the street out front sprung a leak........they came out, dug a 10' ft deep hole, threw a saddle on the pipe, refilled, and tossed asphalt over it....about 3-4 hrs... ;D...these guys are very good...we lost water for about 1/2 hr......just kept draining, then flush checked the water...then boomba...right back to filling ;D 

Ron, shake that bug quick...hope that you're up and at em soon...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Thanks guys.  I've kept some homemade prime rib soup covered with Dubliner white cheddar cheese down so far.  Hmmmmm...maybe, just maybe, I can scoot up to Seattle to the store! Do I dare risk it?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Well Ron, hope you shake off that bug real soon. Did you dare to go to your LFS?  Green Bay won so that should have made you feel a bit better.  ;D

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 11, 2015, 04:20:03 PM
Well Ron, hope you dhake off that bug real soon. Did you dare to go to your LFS?  Green Bay won so that should have made you feel a bit better.  ;D

LOL.....GB??.....oh boy... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I attended the Milwaukee Aquarium Society swap today. Nice bunch of people. Scott and his wife stopped by.

b125killer

She's my sister Captain Bob. It was nice to see you and the discus love the Frenzy Super Max.
Sorry you don't feel good Ron. I hope you can shake it quickly.
Scott

Rjb3

Ooops. I meant your sister. LOL

ilroost

Hope you get to feeling better Ron

Mugwump

Jon

b125killer

LoL ;D. She kind of keeps me in check. I tend to spend to much at the swaps. It didn't work this time. I still got a new discus.
Scott

Ron Sower

Thanks again for the well wishes, all you all.  No I didn't go to the LFS and glad of it. Good to stay close!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 11, 2015, 03:05:59 PM

That would make me sick too.

Hope you feel better.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were