• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 12:20:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 700
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 555
Total: 555

Saturday morn'n coffee==>>

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2017, 06:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..about done with pot #2......pot #3 coming up here soon.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 07, 2017, 08:18:14 AM
Normally I don't do 2nd pots of coffee but since I finished the last of the can I think it will be extra special to open a new can on this cold & snowy day.

Go for it, you've earned it!  It's life's little pleasures that make it all worth while.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 07, 2017, 08:23:13 AM
Normally I don't do 2nd pots of coffee but since I finished the last of the can I think it will be extra special to open a new can on this cold & snowy day.

Go for it, you've earned it!  It's life's little pleasures that make it all worth while.....

Dennis

..plus that good smell from opening a fresh can....MMMMmmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2017, 08:30:32 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on January 07, 2017, 08:23:13 AM

Dennis

Now that the snow is sticking time to crack that can. |^| |^| |^|

..plus that good smell from opening a fresh can....MMMMmmmmmm
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good morning all! Sorry you're having all that bad weather. It's 42 right now and going to mid 60s today. Sunny!  But I won't go on too much about the weather...while we were in Wa with the daughter and g-daughter for Christmas, we must have been complaining about the chill and rain and saying how nice it was here too much....somewhere along the line Lucy was told by daughter to hush up about it, that they liked their weather just fine...! Go figger... huh huh huh...so we did.

...We have finished everything in my new  bedroom now except finishing the touchup paint and painting the trim... While we were gone the guys finished drywalling Lucy's craft shed and the carport roof over it and the carport.....There is some mold in one corner on the inside  :( so we're waiting until he returns from his cruise so he can fix it and the cause of it before we paint...

...meanwhile I got notice that the old base cabinets that Dean and I pulled in the upper house are going to get painted today so they'll be ready to install...I guess I be painting cabinets..!!! :-\

....and another meanwhile...I'm up earlier than normal today so I'm sitting at my computer nook that I finished out yesterday reading all the posts and typing...I think if I'm going to be up this early before Lucy, I might need to get a coffee maker in here so it doesn't wake her if I make a cup when I get up.. |^|...sounds good to me...what do all yawl think???
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 07, 2017, 09:05:51 AM
Good morning all! Sorry you're having all that bad weather. It's 42 right now and going to mid 60s today. Sunny!  But I won't go on too much about the weather...while we were in Wa with the daughter and g-daughter for Christmas, we must have been complaining about the chill and rain and saying how nice it was here too much....somewhere along the line Lucy was told by daughter to hush up about it, that they liked their weather just fine...! Go figger... huh huh huh...so we did.

...We have finished everything in my new  bedroom now except finishing the touchup paint and painting the trim... While we were gone the guys finished drywalling Lucy's craft shed and the carport roof over it and the carport.....There is some mold in one corner on the inside  :( so we're waiting until he returns from his cruise so he can fix it and the cause of it before we paint...

...meanwhile I got notice that the old base cabinets that Dean and I pulled in the upper house are going to get painted today so they'll be ready to install...I guess I be painting cabinets..!!! :-\

....and another meanwhile...I'm up earlier than normal today so I'm sitting at my computer nook that I finished out yesterday reading all the posts and typing...I think if I'm going to be up this early before Lucy, I might need to get a coffee maker in here so it doesn't wake her if I make a cup when I get up.. |^|...sounds good to me...what do all yawl think???

I think a coffee maker in your nook sounds great to me. Glad to hear that you are making great progress on your place and I sure would appreciate some of that Arizona sunshine over here. Your gloating about the great weather in AZ does not bother me one bit. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 07, 2017, 09:16:15 AM

I think a coffee maker in your nook sounds great to me. Glad to hear that you are making great progress on your place and I sure would appreciate some of that Arizona sunshine over here. Your gloating about the great weather in AZ does not bother me one bit. |^| |^| |^|

You are oKay with me, Willie!!!!!!!!  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 07, 2017, 09:18:40 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 07, 2017, 09:16:15 AM

You are oKay with me, Willie!!!!!!!!  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

As you are with me Ron. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

...you live in AZ ?.....wow.....jk....nice to see you back....

...yes, get a coffee maker for your 'cave'...... |^|.....small mini fridge?
Jon

LizStreithorst

Heck, I'm rubbing it in here all the time when it's shorts and tank top weather while folks everywhere else are shivering.  I'm not gloating today though.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 07, 2017, 09:32:41 AM
Heck, I'm rubbing it in here all the time when it's shorts and tank top weather while folks everywhere else are shivering.  I'm not gloating today though.

Yeah...my Sister is in the Richmond VA area and she's got about 4-5" snow there today.... ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 07, 2017, 06:28:08 AM
Great coffee today here as well. I'm only on my second cup, but the day is young.

Nothing planned for today. The van is loaded with fresh food for the swap tomorrow. I heard there were lots of tables still available. That's not a good sign, but we will see.

I look at it the other way.  Same number of customers, fewer vendors, means more sales per vendor.  We will see.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

I have a hankering to get out and do some chain sawing, but I look outside and see the puddles covered in ice and change my mind wfwf
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 07, 2017, 10:27:51 AM
Great coffee today here as well. I'm only on my second cup, but the day is young.

Nothing planned for today. The van is loaded with fresh food for the swap tomorrow. I heard there were lots of tables still available. That's not a good sign, but we will see.

I look at it the other way.  Same number of customers, fewer vendors, means more sales per vendor.  We will see.

....fewer vendors bodes a smaller attendance many times tho..........good luck
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2017, 11:21:40 AM
Quote from: waterboy on January 07, 2017, 10:27:51 AM

....fewer vendors bodes a smaller attendance many times tho..........good luck

Yes you never know.  Good thing is it is supposed to warm all the way up to 18 tomorrow and the Packers play after the swap is over. That bodes well at least.  There still is time for you to get a table if there are some left.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.