• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 04:06:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,340
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 915
  • Online ever: 915
  • (Today at 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 545
Total: 545

Saturday morn'n coffee==>>

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2017, 06:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n all.....great coffee this morn'n....

It's about -0- outside..another colder day on tap for us....brrrr...nothing but a few errands and fish room putz'n for us....but I'm sure something else will pop up that needs doing.... |^|

Sassy's still growing....she just came back to lay down by my feet....ZZZZzzzzzz...getting prettier by the day....she looks like a GSD now... |^|

need more coffee......lots..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Great coffee today here as well. I'm only on my second cup, but the day is young.

Nothing planned for today. The van is loaded with fresh food for the swap tomorrow. I heard there were lots of tables still available. That's not a good sign, but we will see.

wsantia1

Coffee is great here this morning. Waiting for the snow to come up from the south. It's supposed to hit hard down by the beaches which are about 60 miles away but we should get 3 to 6 inches.

I don't need to do anything outside except walk the dog so I will be inside drinking coffee and watching football. Today I will let the maintenance contractors do their job.

There is also a nice package of fresh stew meat in the refrigerator waiting to be slow cooked for dinner. I may start cooking it very soon just to get that smell permeating throughout the house. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 07, 2017, 06:30:28 AM
Coffee is great here this morning. Waiting for the snow to come up from the south. It's supposed to hit hard down by the beaches which are about 60 miles away but we should get 3 to 6 inches.

I don't need to do anything outside except walk the dog so I will be inside drinking coffee and watching football. Today I will let the maintenance contractors do their job.

There is also a nice package of fresh stew meat in the refrigerator waiting to be slow cooked for dinner. I may start cooking it very soon just to get that smell permeating throughout the house. |^| |^| |^|

..beef stew  |^|...good stuff  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 07, 2017, 06:28:08 AM
Great coffee today here as well. I'm only on my second cup, but the day is young.

Nothing planned for today. The van is loaded with fresh food for the swap tomorrow. I heard there were lots of tables still available. That's not a good sign, but we will see.

...no it's not a good sign.....good luck !
Jon

Mugwump

I'm wondering how Liz came through the rotten weather down her way last night  huh.....it's the same storm system that'll hit Willie today.....
Jon

wsantia1

It's just starting to flurry here but it has been snowing for awhile to out southeast. I have yet to step foot outside as my buddy Kobe still has not yet gotten up this morning.

He is laying down somewhere and snoring loudly. I wonder what he was doing last night that could make him so tired. lol
Willie

LizStreithorst

I got really lucky.  It stopped raining so during the night,  No ice, no power outage |^|  I'll still be hibernating.  It's 20 degrees out and only expected to go up to 34.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 07, 2017, 07:08:47 AM
I got really lucky.  It stopped raining so during the night,  No ice, no power outage |^|  I'll still be hibernating.  It's 20 degrees out and only expected to go up to 34.

..That's good....I was worried that you'd get hit hard.
Jon

Rjb3

No ice, good news. Cold, I'm sure you can deal with temporarily. Thanks for the update.

LizStreithorst

I'm relieved but it made me feel good that I was prepared for the worst.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

Glad to hear you made it through the night in good shape Liz.
Willie

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 07, 2017, 08:05:11 AM

Yes indeed.  Thanks for the update.

It's a chilly zero here, but the pantry is full and I have plenty of coffee so all is right with the world.  lol

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 07, 2017, 08:14:14 AM

It's a chilly zero here, but the pantry is full and I have plenty of coffee so all is right with the world.  lol

Dennis

|^|...yup...and having a big bowl of oats right now...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2017, 08:15:42 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on January 07, 2017, 08:14:14 AM

Dennis

|^|...yup

Normally I don't do 2nd pots of coffee but since I finished the last of the can I think it will be extra special to open a new can on this cold & snowy day.
Willie