• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 03:08:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 782
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 762
Total: 762

Monday stuff...

Started by Mugwump, July 29, 2019, 05:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..sprinkling outside as the rain slowly moves in.....hopefully we'll at least get a brief soaker.... huh

..so what's on the agenda today folks....?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..well, I shaved..now what  huh

..got some light rain for a few hours.....it helps.... |^|....now when it drys out I'll 'have' to mow....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

We have a 20% chance of rain. That's not good enough. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We have another 50% chance after lunch..... huh

Jon

Ron Sower

...91 now >>>>> 107 to be the high today...however, every day the thermometers around here show several degrees higher than where I get this forecast...they can't all be wrong...! huh

...Lucy's going shopping today and I'm going to catch up with Stan in Apache Junction and we're going to work on our club brochure together a little bit...

...I woke up last night around 1am and heard coyotes howling...must have been a big pack of them in the not-to-far-off-distance...and lower pitched howls this time...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...after the rains it has gotten somehow up to a miserable, muggy 85 degs......blah.....almost steamy

Jon

BallAquatics