• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 11:09:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 787
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 754
Total: 754

Friday...here we go !

Started by Mugwump, March 29, 2019, 07:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....actually not ready yet...but oh well..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm still waiting for sun to come out. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..the sun is out....and the wrecker just picked up the Blazer........it was a good car but finally died...... :'(

..I'll take Jan over for rehab in a little bit...then a quick errand over to the printer to have stats/draft sheets printed for tomorrow.....can't wait.....a bunch of wonderful guys that I've known for over 40+ years......crazy bunch, but I love 'em all like brothers.....they'll be arriving from around the area and neighboring states.......the immediate area of the draft will, of course, be closed down by local authorities.....LOLOLOL.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 29, 2019, 08:10:14 AM
I'm still waiting for sun to come out. huh

The sun never did come out but the temps did get up to 68 degrees. Not quite the 70 in the forecast but I'll take it. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

,,,we actually hit mid 60's again.... ???.....sun was out some too.....but rain's on our doorstep and much cooler tomorrow.. |brr|

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon