• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 10:39:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 435
Total: 435

Tuesday, Sept 1st coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 01, 2015, 06:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...What a great cup of coffee....MMMmmmm.....hot and muggy today....the air's thick out there right now....blah....indoor things today, a few water changes and putz'n.....

note....pot #2 now.....the 20 oz'ers are going down smooth....MMMmm..good coffee...MMmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Hot and muggy here as well.  The humidity is currently at 98%   :(

Some IT work to do, probably service the mower too.  It's got an on-board system that tells you when oil change and/or lube is due. 

Dennis

Rjb3

Back in my lawn service days I changed oil every week. Air filters once a month. Thirteen years. How did I do it?

BallAquatics

There are lots of guys doing that in this area.  You can't go to town without seeing half-a-dozen pickups towing around mowing equipment.

Dennis

Rjb3

Yup. There was plenty of work. We used to wave at each other.

The kid next door started a lawn service after playing twenty questions with me. Did very well for himself before he moved away. I even helped him out when he got behind.

I live in a resort area where it would be easy to get customers. . . . . . Hmmm. . . . . . Nope, I'm too old for that sort of thing.

Rjb3

BTW, fresh coffee's good here today.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 01, 2015, 07:31:11 AM
BTW, fresh coffee's good here today.

...Coffee's most excellent here too....

remember 7pm sign up..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Woke up early this morning. Couldn't go back to sleep. Would like to, so holding off on coffee right now. Got a couple appointments today. Then one this evening.

On and off rain and cloudy today with a high of 65. Looks like that the next couple days too.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Hot, hazy, muggy weather today through Monday. The extended forecast for next week shows highs in the 60s. Overall this has been such a wet, mostly cool summer everything has stayed lush and green or colorful. There's none of the dried out, parched looking landscape that's part of the usual landscape this time of year.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Late to the party today. Drs. appointment this am and did not have my first cup of coffee until 10:30. For some reason coffee taste better to me at about 6 am. :o

Just got back from dropping another 60 Angels at the LFS. This helps clear out some room in the tanks plus puts more spending money in the pocket. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 01, 2015, 01:06:28 PM
Late to the party today. Drs. appointment this am and did not have my first cup of coffee until 10:30. For some reason coffee taste better to me at about 6 am. :o

Just got back from dropping another 60 Angels at the LFS. This helps clear out some room in the tanks plus puts more spending money in the pocket. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

+1..... |^|
Jon