• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:07:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 740
Total: 740

Snow for Xmas.....

Started by Mugwump, December 12, 2014, 10:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....is a must !!!!... ;D....the more the merrier, yep.....

Who's got a pic of their Xmas tree????......Ours goes up this weekend.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Here's not just our Christmas tree, but the whole den as well. It was tough getting the decent exposure with the light coming in on the white ''snow'' of the village above the tv, plus it's my phone camera. The larger tank is the 55g I've been working on. And on the left of the TV is the 12g bookshelf tank of Miss Lucy's.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Very nice, I see your plants are doing real good... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

They seem to be. I just redid the tank a few weeks ago. It will take a month or more for them to fill it in. While not breeding fish right now, I can concentrate on cultivating plants. They sell well at our auctions and my swaps. So it's fun to grow them and trade them off.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

No tree this year just some seasonal decor around the house. This picture is from last Christmas.  We won't be here on Christmas or Christmas Eve....we'll be out visiting family and friends at their homes this year.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Pretty !!!!.....that's fish tanks there, right??... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2014, 03:31:41 PM
Pretty !!!!.....that's fish tanks there, right??... ;D

Thanks....and yes, of course.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Not in the mood to put up a tree this year. Be the first time in 53 years that I have not had a tree.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day