• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:31:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 682
Total: 682

Boomba !!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, December 09, 2014, 07:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2014-12-09/uriah-heep-confirm-live-dvd

Live At Koko tracklist

Against All Odds

Overload

Traveller In Time

Sunrise

Stealin?

I?m Ready

Can?t Take That Away

Between Two Worlds

One Minute

Nail On The Head

Into The Wild

Gypsy

Look At Yourself

July Morning

Lady In Black

Free ?N? Easy
    Easy Livin?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I remember "Easy Livin'" but had no idea Uriah Heep was still producing albums. That song is from 1972...and then I read that Jeff is 70 years old. I remember the mantra from back in the day "Never trust anyone over 30".  Look at us now.  :o  Lol
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 09, 2014, 07:50:56 PM
I remember "Easy Livin'" but had no idea Uriah Heep was still producing albums. That song is from 1972...and then I read that Jeff is 70 years old. I remember the mantra from back in the day "Never trust anyone over 30".  Look at us now.  :o  Lol

I'm 70 in April, and I remember all those songs, Jan and I, saw the 'Heep' at the Auditorium Theater in Chicago on the 'Magician's Birthday' tour.....what a show !!!....they just kept pass'n the blunts....LOL...the audience was super full of fans....and we all went home happy..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
but those were times long ago now....

A week later we saw the 'Allman Bros band' at the old Amphitheater....now torn down....

60-70's were full of good shows for 'reasonable' prices, not like now.. ..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I hear ya. BTW....I meant Jeff Beck is 70 years old now.  I'm going on 68 and also participated in the fun at many concerts.  ;)  When the huge venues and prices began to become more important than the close connections with fans we quit going.

Those were fun days though.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)