• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 07:35:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 583
Total: 583

Finally Friday

Started by Ron Sower, December 04, 2020, 12:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...here we go again....another start of a weekend...this is Friday....right?...retirement has done that to me!... :P

...looks like another 62 degree day coming up...humidity at 9%...beautiful clear blue skies...

...I have to say I was pretty P.O.'d last night when I read a post on our community page from someone I don't know...she had posted the contents of an email she had sent to the corporate office of the owners of our community...in it she implored the owners to shut down our events inside the clubhouse here, saying that there were at least 50 people at our last event...our current rules limit the participants to 36 in there...interesting thing is that she hasn't gone to any events at all this year (so she wrote) and heard it from someone else who wasn't there...!   So she thinks the local management isn't doing a good job during this pandemic and went on to write them that everyone should stay in their homes and not go out...What a female dog she is!!!!...a bunch of people wrote supporting replies to her...I couldn't let it go and I wrote a response letting her and anybody else reading know that the actual count at the event was 17 attendees and this isn't hearsay, and we are adults and we should all be responsible for our own care and safety... Sometimes I just like to stir the pot a little, step back and watch how it cooks up. :D :D :D :D

...meanwhile Lucy isn't up yet and I went to check on her and she was sick throwing up last night and still feels nauseous this morning...she doesn't get sick often...so I'll be looking after her today and doing water changes instead of decorating the golf cart for the Community Christmas parade...

....time to order some shrimp food from my shrimp advisor who gets it in from one of our sponsors....saves us shipping costs...I'll pick it up at the swap meet on the 19th...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron