• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 04:11:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 673
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 660
Total: 660

Quite evening.....

Started by BallAquatics, November 06, 2015, 05:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Spaghetti for dinner with Frampton Comes Alive on the turntable.

https://youtu.be/vOr6vrIF4D8

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I ran to the corner for BBQ ribs tater salad and slaw after I got Charlotte back.  I only ate half so I'll have the "left ovaries" tomorrow.  Quiet at my place too.  I like it that way.  Fun evening, though because I'm high of the beauty of Charlotte ::) w!w :-[
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 06, 2015, 06:41:29 PM
I ran to the corner for BBQ ribs tater salad and slaw after I got Charlotte back.  I only ate half so I'll have the "left ovaries" tomorrow.  Quiet at my place too.  I like it that way.  Fun evening, though because I'm high of the beauty of Charlotte ::) w!w :-[

Nice, got her buffed out good?,,,any pics?

Quiet here too..got back from the AE and we're relaxing....it was a 3+ hour round trip....a busy day for sure..nice crowd too...and bigger tomorrow.
Good trafic at the table...and some really nice folks.. ;D  We took Stretch & Squirt with us so they wouldn't miss any feedings...they got lots of looks too
....LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson