• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 03:56:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 339
Total: 339

Saturday, I guess......

Started by Mugwump, March 15, 2014, 06:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....it's gloomy looking out there now.............more coffee, please    ;D    water changes this morning, move some fry, play some tunes...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Go the cousin-in-law here from Wenatchee to help me with heavy projects before I'm incapacitate for 8 weeks.  Had our coffee.  Now heading out to the side yard to pull 13 Arbor vitae stumps out of the ground. Thank whatever gods there be that he has a strong and healthy back.  Breaking for breakfast of ham & eggs in about an hour!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 15, 2014, 11:11:54 AM
Go the cousin-in-law here from Wenatchee to help me with heavy projects before I'm incapacitate for 8 weeks.  Had our coffee.  Now heading out to the side yard to pull 13 Arbor vitae stumps out of the ground. Thank whatever gods there be that he has a strong and healthy back.  Breaking for breakfast of ham & eggs in about an hour!

'cousin-in-law'.....ok... ;D  Stumps are what a jeep and a good chain are good for...yup...be careful..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Water changes all done...even changed out a piece of plywood under a 55 gal...the old board didn't look right and had been warping...it was a narrow piece of particle board....been there forever, doing just fine, but......it needed to go...
...Moved the last batch of blue eyed albino BN's, and put papa/cave in there again with more.... ;D
...cleared/cleaned the 110 gal....all ready for fry grow outs now....
...cleaned glass tops, hot mags, lights, tank glass, slates, changed out some floss, and other misc. tidying up....we were busy bees....
...Jan baked a cake for our g'son Harrison's birthday tomorrow...she's got it all iced and looking pretty yummy ;D
.....so now it's quick chow for dinner and molding out time... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Yep! He's married to my Cousin, Teena. He was really fast on the first 5. Then we hit a few tougher ones. But they were no match for his GMC Sierra and a good cable! Had a few other guys standing by and helping too.  I did strain my shoulder though; lifting the stumps into the back of the truck....crap! The good thing is.....They're outa there!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron