• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:03:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 567
Total: 567

Cool Desert Drive

Started by PaulineMi, December 13, 2013, 08:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

One of those 2014 Range Rover Sport's would look very nice in my drive.....  just need to come up with $63,495.00   :-\

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 13, 2013, 09:10:02 AM
One of those 2014 Range Rover Sport's would look very nice in my drive.....  just need to come up with $63,495.00   :-\

Dennis

Range Rover?????????....heck, that's one hell of a fish room with that much $$$$$$$$.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Back when car prices started to sky rocket, I swore to myself I would never spend more for an automobile than we spent on our first house....  Jeez it's just a car???

It was a cool video too Pauline.  Being the out-doors type, I've like Land Rover's (Range Rover), since I was just a kid.  Very tough vehicles.

Dennis

Mugwump

Dennis, this was dream car....drove it for 22+ yrs....I miss her already, all 267,453 miles of her. :'(

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson